Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Office update
Last week I received the last of my new office equipment. Now I have a ginormous 'L' shaped desk, two bookshelves, a legal-type filing cabinet, a new desk chair, and two visitor chairs. On my desk I have my iMac, an iBook, a laser printer, the telephone, a few books, writing assignments, my COG (thanks Josh), and a beautiful picture of R. taken from out of the car window. My sparse office is now full to the brim. This is BEFORE I bring in my commuter bike (which broke a spoke today). I loved the zen of an empty office, but it was completely impractical, like most model homes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm glad to hear you have furniture! You should post some pics of your snazzy new office.
I like the new profile pic.
Look at it this way: because you were the only one with NO office furniture while everyone else had their mismatched hodge-podge furniture, you now have a brand new, high-class office while they're all still stuck with what they have. I like the way your office looks now. :)
Like it belongs to a real bow-tie professor.
What's this? A beard and a mustache and no bow-tie? What's a bowtie professor without a tie? Glad to hear that your office stuff arrived. Hope you're getting all settled in.
Earlene
Post a Comment