I took E. to work Friday on the train. He did exceptionally well at school. We left the house at 7am and stayed in full college mode until around 6pm when R & R came to join us for a campus party. I tried to work, but to be honest, I wasn't in the productivity mode. So tonight I am paying for it. I have two lectures to prepare for Monday, a little grading to do, and a talk to prepare for and give tomorrow. Given that I reserve Sundays for everything except work, this makes for a long night tonight.
This type of catching up is certainly not uncommon for a first year prof, but I normally front load my life. That is to say, I seclude myself and get everything done within the first 10 percent of the time period. Then, I can relax and enjoy the experience. Tonight I get to live the life of a crammer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment