I, too, enjoy the song "Baby Got Back." At a recent quasi-church-function (a karaoke party with only Mormons and one "part member family" on the guest list), the non-member husband had to be quietly talked out of singing "Baby Got Back." However, I'm sure every guy there loves that song. I had a mission companion who said a female friend of his in high school didn't understand the song. She would ask, "Baby got back from what? Back from vacation?"
4 comments:
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
I'm going to buy the kids each a shirt that says
MY DADDY'S A DORK.
I was confused for a while watching that video. I thought it was you wearing a wig.
I, too, enjoy the song "Baby Got Back." At a recent quasi-church-function (a karaoke party with only Mormons and one "part member family" on the guest list), the non-member husband had to be quietly talked out of singing "Baby Got Back." However, I'm sure every guy there loves that song.
I had a mission companion who said a female friend of his in high school didn't understand the song. She would ask, "Baby got back from what? Back from vacation?"
Post a Comment