Here is one of the pictures that I promised to provide in one of my last posts. I took another picture at the front of the temple but because it rains all of the time, the picture is full of rain drop reflections.
I really miss the sun. I haven't seen it for a while and I think that it is taking a toll on my mind. My sister suggests that I go tanning to get the endorphins going, but I am reluctant to sit in a potentially cancer causing bed.
4 comments:
Nothing screams "well-adjusted" quite as loudly as turning your body orange. I think you should do it. In fact, you'd be an idiot NOT to do it.
Given the choice between feeling crappy now from low endorphin levels and looking abnormally out of place, a bow tied suntanned professor in a city full of gloomy white hippies, with the potential for skin cancer in the future I am actually thinking seriously about getting in the tanning bed. The discount rate must be the driving factor if my current mood prevents me from being old enough to get cancer.
To take a phrase from the man your husband is worried about... "I KEED I KEED." (I didn't get this reference until I wikipedia-ed it... I am out of the loop.)
DONT. DO. ANYTHING. UNTIL. I. GET. THERE.
Seriously, you can hold out for 3 more days.
And, you MAY just die young if you start tanning. I'd be really mad.
Seriously!
I know you wouldn't want to look like a whitie from Oregon when you teach at Cal State Fullerton...plus those endorphines will be spinning by them. I say "BRING IT!!!!!!" - and that's from The Nurse!(They actually call me THE SEAMSTRESS at work, cuz I can always get the IV starts...even the hard ones...)
Post a Comment