Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Time

It always seems like I don't have enough time for my day. I have a lot of things to do for my future like writing and editing papers. Unfortunately they don't have the importance of getting things done right now. It is not as if I don't have enough time, but rather the focus to get it all done. Today my list includes writing on a paper, doing some prep for my methods class, and then finishing work on a conference paper. When I look at it that way, it doesn't seem like much but the inertia takes a long time to build. After I get going, I'll be done in a few hours. It just takes some getting going.

1 comment:

Rachel Clare said...

Seems to me that perhaps this blog will act as your journal? You've already written more here than in the leather journal I gave you our first Christmas together.... ;)
I love you!