Monday, August 25, 2008
Magic
The breath of life has been given to campus and, like a magic performance, appear the students. Campus is packed with late students scrambling to find parking. There are the standard long lines for food, enrollment, and the bursar's office. It feels nice to be part of such a gigantic coordinated process. I am sure that that will fade over time, but for now, I truly enjoy it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I really miss the college life! I was just talking to one of my YOUNG friends (19 years old, a total Zoobie) and I kept referring to my university days as if they were a few years ago... except that they were TWELVE YEARS AGO! It sounds like a lot of fun to be there with the kids. I'm sure I'll miss being on any campus this Fall, so I'll come here often to live vicariously through your professor life! :P
I'm glad you're happy. Overdressed, but happy. :)
Post a Comment