Pirates rock, but Navy Seals killing Somali pirates rocks even more. Congrats on a successful intervention! If I could only make that shot from that distance on rough seas, I would have beaten Rainbow Six long ago.
I honestly love hearing about pirates in the news right now. I find it amusing to picture swash-buckling, peg-legged men in the 21st century. Yes, I know that's not what they look like now, but I LIKE picturing it that way!
The story of those seals taking their shots at the exact same second was very cool. Go USA!
2 comments:
I honestly love hearing about pirates in the news right now. I find it amusing to picture swash-buckling, peg-legged men in the 21st century. Yes, I know that's not what they look like now, but I LIKE picturing it that way!
The story of those seals taking their shots at the exact same second was very cool. Go USA!
Tango Down!
Post a Comment