I have discovered a wondrous ability to dream. I start by meditating on something and gradually I fall asleep. I am immediately in a dream-like state. The other day I went from meditating to dreaming to awake again in under ten minutes. It is a great way to nap.
Unfortunately, Portland seems like a dream. I remember the students faces, going to my office, and apartment, but it seems so surreal... almost as if I had never been there. I realize that I was there, but it is all fuzzy and gray in my mind. Maybe it really was fuzzy and gray there... It was Portland.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Knock Knock. Are you still dreaming? Oh. Good Morning. It's time to wake up and post something...I need my brain to be stimulated.
The scary thing is when he does this during Road trips, and he's driving.
Post a Comment