The semester is over, the final grades are in, and I am going to enjoy being with my family. The last four months away were a good experience, but they were long. Now I get to enjoy the fruits of the academic lifestyle... summer break (without a paycheck until 1 October).
My to do list:
write two publishable papers
prepare two classes
buy a house in a deflating real estate market
move to California
perform all of my domestic duties
lose 20 pounds
Ambitious? yes. Manageable? who knows.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I was seriously thinking about you yesterday. I was thinking...Oh, I hope Justin gets to go home to his family for hte summer. I am now so happy to know you'll be with them again. yay!!!! Good luck with your many fun endeavors!!
I look forward to having you move here. Yes, your list is ambitious, but if you can get a DOCTORATE, you can certainly tackle all that! :)
Post a Comment