I slipped away to Cannon Beach to grade papers. After I graded them all (about 80), I went downtown to see the annual Ferrari show. This is the view down the side street with the cars. Not only were there Ferraris but there were Mazaratis, DeTomasas, Lamborghinis, and a few others.
I was totally surprised when I saw this F40 with its hatch open. I spent a significant amount of time looking at the transmission, intakes, engine, and other farkles. Needless to saw, I am sure that it is a safe car, but I wouldn't want to get in a fender-bender with it.
2 comments:
I'll take the black one, with the carttonish hood, and can go from what was it, 0-600 in 3 seconds!
Besides, Dave said it would make me look hot!
GET.OUT. These are totally hot. And you're totally hot and I cant wait to see you on Fri!!
xoxo
Post a Comment