Monday, March 17, 2008
Mice, not nice
Today I captured my 10th mouse in the house. I caught 6 the first week of my discovery of them (while R was here) and then at least one every week since. I have never lived in a place with mice, so this has been a new experience for me. While they make the house less lonely, it is not the sort of company that I prefer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We have a major mouse problem down at the store every year when the weather starts to turn cold. I think they are very cute and they clean up the crumbs that are left on the floor. I told my mom that I would keep them but they have a major problem, they poop everywhere. If I could teach them to use a litter box I'd probably keep them, but they dont, so I wont.
that is so gross! seriously, i would die. I would never sleep thinking they were crawling all over me. ewwwww!!!!
Post a Comment