Monday, March 10, 2008

Daytime post

I haven't posted anything during daylight hours in a long time. My mind is fresh so maybe it will be clear. Probably not.

I did some statistical work on the test scores and I feel much better. The average was around a B, so they did better than I thought. I still let them vent to me about the test via a few in class questions that they turned in for participation credits. I will probably never, in my future positions, ask for so many assignments. The grading is so time consuming. I used to laugh at all of the people in the academy who complained about service and grading. To me it was no big deal to get all of that work done. I just never saw all of the other stuff that was required. Now I just nod my head in support. Then again, once all of my classes are prepped, life will be much easier.

No comments: