My thousand words include: breezy, macho, and "why didn't I do this before?"
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
New camera = bad pics
We bought a new point and shoot camera. It is tiny and the picture quality in low light is significantly worse than I expected. Nevertheless, the pictures are still worth a thousand words. No none has ever clarified if the thousand words being referred to are a static group of words shared by all viewers, or if the thousand words change based on personal interpretation. I think that every viewer has a unique set of a thousand words to associate with a picture. Some of your thousand words associated with this picture might include: awesome, buff, handsome, ethnic, cool, sexy, "caber toss anyone?", "is there anything under there?", "that sporran rocks", "I want him now" OR ALTERNATIVELY scary, disgusting, gross, skirt, fanny pack, man purse, and Scottish crap.


My thousand words include: breezy, macho, and "why didn't I do this before?"
My thousand words include: breezy, macho, and "why didn't I do this before?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
This is probably a very silly question, but do you have matching bowties for your kilts? You can't just go part of the way. You have to go all-out.
Also, are you going to be using a clothespin to hold your kilt together when you bike to work? I suppose it wouldn't be that hard to put a kilt over biking shorts (or your biking fashion of choice).
I need matching bowties and sock flashes... I didn't want to spend all of the extra money on that stuff up front. If I find that I wear the kilts often, they will be right up there on my list of things to purchase. I do have some bowties that will work with the kilts. Believe me, that was one of the first things that I thought of.
Unfortunately I have stopped biking to work. There is no return train that runs late enough to allow me to teach the night classes that I have to teach and then ride home. BUT, if I were riding my bike, I wouldn't pin it together. One of the main purposes for the kilt is the breeze!
JT, Thanks for supplying these magnificent pics. Now you're ready for battle!
Two things:
1) You almost look like a white supremacist with that shaved head, white shirt and random attire. Not a judgment, just an observation.
2) Ironic: "fanny pack" is not something you'd want to say if you were really in Scotland because "fanny" is actually a dirty word for a woman's privates.
Thanks for the photos!
Post a Comment