Monday, May 4, 2009

Concert list

I just saw this post and wanted to document my concerts (well known only)... Mostly for me, but you are invited to read...

The Dead Milkmen
The Blake Babies
NRBQ
The Twistoffs
Lenny Kravitz
Peter Gabriel
Fishbone
George Clinton & the P-funk Allstars
Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds (among other Lollapalooza side acts)
Cypress Hill
Green Day
The Mighty Mighty Bosstones (5x I think)
Lucious Jackson
The Beastie Boys
Smashing Pumpkins
Blues Traveller
The Breeders
Phish
Dave Matthews Band
Ladysmith Black Mambazo
Indigo Girls
James Taylor

I thought that there were more... I'll update later

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Oh my gosh!!! I love that you've seen so many, but especially love that you've seen Indigo Girls. For a very straight and confident man, that's amazing.

Alison B said...

no grateful dead? Even I saw them in concert!!! My best concert ever was Steve Miller Band. It was so much fun!

JT said...

I sold my grateful dead ticket to my parents for $100. I sold out, but am probably better off for having done it.