While looking at how the new president pulled a Gerald Ford by hitting his head on Marine one, I found this great picture of President Obama. Someone is going to get a big bonus for snapping this one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Investing today for tenure later...
6 comments:
That is an appropriate pic for how many look at him, but are you sure you didn't photoshop that yourself?
He's gonna need help from some other source right now. I just hope that he is the "change" that is going to help people and not "change" things for the worse. I am nervous with all that I am hearing and reading. So if the halo can give him a prayer then so be it, because he is going to need one.
You can check it out by following the link for the AP photos of him hitting his head. It's there and it's not mine!
My main gripe against Barack Obama? He's made us all talk so much about a "stimulus package" that the term barely retains any sophomoric humor. (Huh huh, "stimulus package." It still has a little, I guess.)
It makes me laugh... but I didn't even think of that at first. Man, am I getting old, or what?
Post a Comment