Happy Christmas!
We got a couple of inches of snow for Christmas which made for a beautiful sight and hazardous driving. Our new two-wheel drive Volvo XC90 with California style highway tires has not fared well on the icy hills of F-town. With all of the Christmas festivities, I have gained some additional weight to lose during the new year. My new goal is to lose 30 pounds. My thought is that if I gain a couple over the break, those will come off faster than the others and I will have a good start at the 30 pounds.
At present I am serving as hall monitor so the children won't prematurely see the tree and presents. I hope that all of my dedicated blog followers have a great time opening presents and visiting with family. Don't forget that it you overeat during the season, it will actually help you meet your new years weight loss goals.
Happy holidays!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment