Her interests include the open road, sunny days, the twisties, and a little throttle now and then.
She's got some pretty big jugs (450 CCs on each side) that hang low and straight out to the side.
I have a wide seat, she has a wide seat. It does make her a little curvy, but who doesn't like a little curve?
Yes, she's been around the block a couple of times, but I still like her. A lot.
4 comments:
You are tooooo funny! Glad you finally got the girl...Shara
She's lovely, Justin. Gorgeous actually. Have fun! (ps- I don't live in Lincolnshire. That's okay.)
you're a sick man.
When I visit a blog with a content warning and am told I'm about to see "big jugs ... that hang low and straight out to the side," I form a certain mental image of what is coming next. You, sir, failed to meet that image. (And for that I thank you.)
Post a Comment