When Barack Obama promised change, I was skeptical that any president could make much dramatic change. I have a long-running disagreement with many of my colleagues about the importance of the Presidency. I don't think that any one President is as important as the institutions surrounding him (until there is a she, the President can be referred to as a 'he').
Now I am a believer. Change he did - and it has been dramatic. Unfortunately, I see that change for the sake of change may destroy our nation. How unfortunate.
[Disclaimer: I hate politics and do not subscribe to, approve of, or otherwise condone the behavior of any political party]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What about the party you and I are going to start? Will you approve of its activities?
I will start a party with you. I am running for president, you know. What value would it serve to have a candidate without a party?
Post a Comment