Friday, April 18, 2008

More mice

Since the last mouse update, I have prevented at least another 10 mice from breathing more of my precious apartment air. Supposedly there is a mouse population explosion in the vicinity, and thus I get to see them in my house. It is going to snow tonight, so I expect more kills. I will carefully bait the traps and wait for the cold weather...

2 comments:

Kristen said...

It could be ducks....A kid in our ward is serving his mission in Mexico and has ducks getting into his apartment somehow. He says its not too bad, when they get home at night they shoo them out and sweep out the poop. He and his comp have supposedly checked relentlessly and have no idea how they get in. So I guess it could be worse. We don't get mice here...just lizards!

Mofra said...

Isn't that a line from Sweeny Todd?